Size: There are 4 Sizes available for the following listing. please allow 1-2cm differs due to manual measurement, thanks. (All measurement in cm and please note 1cm=0.39inch)
How to clean your tutu leotard
1. Remove your child from the tutu. This will be the hardest part!
2. Remove any Princess chunks. If you've used it for a cake smash, or you just can't get her out of her tutu for any length of time, so it has accumulated breakfast, lunch and dinner, you'll want to remove as much of the solid debris as possible.
3. Fill a tub, sink or bucket with lukewarm water. You can also add in your favorite handwashing laundry detergent if you'd like. I don't use anything but the water.
4. Completely submerge your tutu. Once it's in the water, locate the dirty areas and gently rub them clean with your hands. Don't use a washboard or brush as it can leave holes in the tulle.
5. Once the tutu is clean, grab it by the top, and slowly pull it out of the water. The weight of the water will help straighten the tulle, so you want to make sure the bottom of the tutu comes out last.
6. Hang to dry. Let gravity do its work. As it dries, gently run your fingers through the tulle to help detangle and straighten the tulle.
- ASIN: B01B5VZXQS
- Item model number: AM002945
- Date first listed on : January 27, 2016
- Brand: Arshiner Girls' Camisole Glitter Tutu Leotard.
- Material: Cotton and Spandex—comfortable, breathable, wrinkle resistance and maintenance material.
- The tutu skirt is generously sprinkled with twinkling sparkles to make your little star shine even brighter.
- Satin waistband with back bow detail creates a unique and elegant look; Open mid-back and ballet leg cut makes you feel comfortable.
- Tips: Please see the size measurement in product description before ordering to ensure accurate fitting. Thank you very much.